We have compiled a list of helpful resources to help your health center respond to the COVID-19 crisis. Check back for updates!
Coaching uses a multi-‐disciplinary approach to help the leaders become aware of what matters most to them, their staff, and community. Leadership coaching is an introspective process that helps people and organizations shift in these uncertain times and drive positive change. Identify inner strengths, uncover intrinsic motivations, and feel empowered; coaching can foster your own insight, vision, and goal clarity.
“Coaching is an invaluable tool for developing people across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many; 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills.”
(source: International Coach Federation, 2009).
Learn how to…
- Communicate strategically
- Be proactive and less reactive
- Become more self-reliant & resilient
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively
- Work more collaboratively with others
- Develop a stronger sense of confidence
- Craft a vision, set new goals
- Hone in on areas to prioritize
- Learn QI strategies to improve and redesign systems
One-on-One Leadership Coaching & QI Consultation Packages Available!
|One Session||Two Sessions||Four Sessions||Six Sessions|
Submit COVID-19 Cases and eConsults through the ConferMED portal HERE. We may discuss your case in a COVID-19 ECHO session.
- Weitzman Institute COVID-19’s Lasting Impact on Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Weitzman Institute COVID-19 Emergency Preparedness Video
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC Resource)
- Cases in the US (CDC Resource)
- American Academy of Pediatrics Updates on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information for Clinicians Caring for Children and Pregnant Women Webinar